• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Changing Credit Card

spyglass

Earning My Ears
Can you change your credit card on file after you do the online check-in? Getting the Disney Visa card in the mail in 2 weeks and want to use it on the trip. Can't do online check in without a credit card number so want to make sure I can change it.

Thanks.

When I went to Pop last week I was asked if I still want to use the card on file from the online checkin for my room charges. I assume they wouldn't have asked me if I couldn't change it.

Can you change your credit card on file after you do the online check-in? Getting the Disney Visa card in the mail in 2 weeks and want to use it on the trip. Can't do online check in without a credit card number so want to make sure I can change it.

Thanks.

Yes, you can change to a different card. Also, if you want to pay with yet a different card into your trip, you can do that. They just need to have a valid credit card on file to allow you to charge to your room.

You can certainly change it on arrival. You can change it mid stay and ask them to charge different amounts if needed.

Yep, after you do online check in you can modify your check in and change your card on file. You don't have to wait until you get there to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter