Changing...again

5fromsc

Earning My Ears
I signed up for touring plans today. Apparently I'm going to the wrong parks on the wrong day. Now I have to change my ADRs again. :headache:
Does everyone else change their plans often????

I signed up for touring plans today. Apparently I'm going to the wrong parks on the wrong day. Now I have to change my ADRs again. :headache:
Does everyone else change their plans often????

I sure do, I changed hotels 3 times and with that ADRs 3 times too. I am all set and 25 days before I am there so now I can't and am happy with what I have, good luck on your changes in the end it all works out :santa:

I sure do, I changed hotels 3 times and with that ADRs 3 times too. I am all set and 25 days before I am there so now I can't and am happy with what I have, good luck on your changes in the end it all works out :santa:

I am right there too. I have changed multiple times along with ADRs depending on where we are staying. I think it goes with the territory! So many great places to pick from! I setteled on the Poly and it is my last change I promise!!

Compulsively. Resorts, park days, ADRs... The thing is that at 180 out when I do my first version, I'm often not 100% sure of dates or budget and definitely not sure about parks. Hours change and event info comes out on a much shorter time table, so changes sometimes need to be made.

I just switched around a couple of days of our March trip in response to the ESPN weekend information finally starting to become available, and there will probably be more changes as the full schedules for that and for Flower & Garden are released.

I've never taken Touring Plans in to consideration when making my schedule. I prefer to just go in the low season, and go where I want to go on the days I want to go there. Once we make ADRs, we generally do not change them.

I am not like my fellow northern new jerseyian. I would like to switch around. Everyone else in my crew hates that though

I do it. Although I don't subscribe to touring plans, you can find out some info about estimated park crowds if you investigate. I thought I had my days all set with ADRs but then I researched more, found anticipated crowd levels, park and parade schedules, and EMH. Then I changed around a bunch of ADRs. :rolleyes1

DH thinks I'm nuts. He keeps seeing all of the emails saying that I made a new ADR and he says "ENOUGH!":headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter