Changing ADR's from 10-14 days????

klj27

DIS Veteran
I found out today that Disney is now allowing packages to be booked for ten consecutive days instead of fourteen like it was for 2006. Do you think they will let us make fourteen days of ADR's now when we call 180 days out?

This question really belongs on the restaurant board, not here, but I'll try to answer it.

As far as I know, anyone can make ADRs 180 days out. When onsite guests call, they may make ADRs 180+10, meaning 180 days from arrival , plus 10 days after arrival.

With regard to the 180+10, it's important to understand that not ALL availability goes into the +10 part of that. If you are not successful with the +10, call back on the exact 180 day mark and you may well be successful.

I have not heard anything about 14 days, but there are many things I haven't heard about.

Sorry about posting in the wrong spot. I always assumed Disney changed the policy to plus 10 because that was the longest someone could book a single package. I hope they to change it to plus 14 from the 180 day mark because our package for next summer will be 12 nights.

I wouldn't count on it. They didn't extend the maximum admission you could buy to 14 days. Even with a 14 day vacation package, you're still limited to 10 days of admisison, at least when you book online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter