changing 5 day to a 6 day question

campinggirl

Earning My Ears
I have a 5 day pass I bought from under cover tourist. We are leaving a day early, so I want to change it to a 6 day pass once at Disney World. I have read it was best to use the pass one day before changing it to a 6 day. What's the purpose of this?:confused3

By using the pass once, Disney will credit you the current gate cost. If you don't use it first, Disney will only credit you what Undercover Tourist paid for the ticket. So you would get credited less than what you paid for it.

mountdew1 said:
By using the pass once, Disney will credit you the current gate cost. If you don't use it first, Disney will only credit you what Undercover Tourist paid for the ticket. So you would get credited less than what you paid for it.

:thumbsup2

This process is known as "bridging".

Thank you for posting this! I have unused 2 day passes we bought a year ago (had to for free dining) - and we plan to use those to upgrade next week. So I enter the day I arrive, then just upgrade some time after that? This whole process always made me nervous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter