• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Changes to my Podcast Cruise 6.0 ressie

larry_poppins

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

I have a ressie on next year's December podcast cruise. There is a possibility that I may have to cruise alone:( Is the price the same for single cruisers as a double room occupancy? Can I apply both deposits to a single room? Or will I be refunded for one deposit? They were both put on my credit card. Thanks for any and all information. What are the deadlines to change the travelers in the stateroom? I figured I would ask here before emailing Tracy!

Thanks,

Larry

There is usually not much of a discount, if any for single travelers. The only difference might be the port charges and taxes.

Have you tried looking for another friend to be your roommate? You have over a year to find one.

Thanks Mike for the good response! I will check and see if anyone is interested. Do you know what date changes have to be made by?

Just wanted to add that you really wouldn't be cruising "alone". There will a huge bunch of friends you've never met before, all of whom have a passion for Disney. Come sail with us. :boat:

Hi everyone,

I have a ressie on next year's December podcast cruise. There is a possibility that I may have to cruise alone:( Is the price the same for single cruisers as a double room occupancy? Can I apply both deposits to a single room? Or will I be refunded for one deposit? They were both put on my credit card. Thanks for any and all information. What are the deadlines to change the travelers in the stateroom? I figured I would ask here before emailing Tracy!

Thanks,

Larry

We can make changes up until final payment time. There is no refund of deposit as the deposit is $500 per room no matter how many guests, it isn't a per person amount. As Mike said, the price is basically the same minus some port charges and taxes due to single supplements.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter