Changes to Disney’s Rapid Fill Mugs in Walt Disney World

ohhh.. good to know... I am still going to get one though...it is one of my souvenirs...that and Mickey soap haha

I agree with Kathy unless you are staying a long time. 4 Days or a week. It's just not worth it.

Universal at Cabana Bay has the same cup program. I wonder if they will change as well. I hope not

Cabana Bay's wins by default because they let you drink all the Icee drinks you want with the mug. I don't really drink a lot of soda but will def. drink some frozen sugar slush occasionally in warm weather.

Cabana Bay's wins by default because they let you drink all the Icee drinks you want with the mug. I don't really drink a lot of soda but will def. drink some frozen sugar slush occasionally in warm weather.

Oh I did not know that. Will use next time I go. :lovestruc

I have stopped drinking soda since Jan 1. As it was I was leaning towards not buying this anymore. Now the deal,is sealed.

We get the mugs with the DP, but use them more with soda we buy at the resort gift shop in the room than hiking back to the food court every time we want a drink.

I read on another blog that the single price is only at Pop, the All Stars and POR. I think they're just testing it out now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter