changes to dining plans in 08

slurpeeman

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me what the changes are to the dining plan in 08? I read in another post that someone was upset about it ,but they didnt say what about. I know the price has been reduced by $1.00. Thanks. Jim

Can anyone tell me what the changes are to the dining plan in 08? I read in another post that someone was upset about it ,but they didnt say what about. I know the price has been reduced by $1.00. Thanks. Jim

No appetizers included. No tip included. Much controversy and belly-aching added for free. ;)

No appetizers included. No tip included. Much controversy and belly-aching added for free. ;)
That pretty much sums it up. They removed probably 25% of the food value, added +/- 20% to the cost (because instead of them paying the tip, we pay it), and then "reduced" the price a whole dollar.

So instead of being a great deal for many, it's now a good deal for some.

There is some indication the number of snacks included may be reduced. Already some posters have indicated some locations are no longer allowing a box of donuts or half gallon of milk for one snack credit.

There is some indication the number of snacks included may be reduced. Already some posters have indicated some locations are no longer allowing a box of donuts or half gallon of milk for one snack credit.
NO DONUTS??? :eek:

Okay, now they've REALLY gone too far! :mad:

It's only a good deal for those who spend mucho bucks on eating a lot of food.
and for those who don't like to tip much. they should have included EITHER the appetizer or the dessert. but they should have definitely kept the 18% tip. we could have lived without the app. or des. definitly a lot of food and would have been willing to pay OOP to split an appetizer, but for those of us who are used to tipping well (20%) the lousy one dollar drop put us out of the market. even if they included the tip, we would still buy into it.
for those who say service was bad because the tip was included... I never found that to be the case, we usually tipped extra, but they did not know that until the meal experience was over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter