changes to DDP

tinkerbell1991

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I realise that the qs option has now changed to 2 qs meals (just main meal and drink) plus 2 snacks, but has the ts option changed also?

It's still showing everywhere that it's an entre, drink and dessert for dinner so I'm a little confused.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I realise that the qs option has now changed to 2 qs meals (just main meal and drink) plus 2 snacks, but has the ts option changed also?

It's still showing everywhere that it's an entre, drink and dessert for dinner so I'm a little confused.

Thanks in advance
None of the changes are confirmed, they are all rumour at the moment.

The PDF for 2017 is not on the WDW Site for confirmation, and even then, till Jan 1st, they'll keep updating it.

Looking at the information about the 2017 DDP it looks like there will now be 2 snacks per day on the regular plan. We have problems using 1 snack per day and normally end up bringing home a suitcase full of goodies ......... I guess this means we'll have to bring home a bigger snack suitcase :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Looking at the information about the 2017 DDP it looks like there will now be 2 snacks per day on the regular plan. We have problems using 1 snack per day and normally end up bringing home a suitcase full of goodies ......... I guess this means we'll have to bring home a bigger snack suitcase :rotfl2::rotfl2:

us too!!! :)

us too!!! :)

I saw this. Makes me wonder if they'll take anything off like it looks like the QS plan is

I rang Disney in the week and double checked with someone who has said that the QS meal only includes a drink and main meal, then the TS credit includes a drink, main meal and dessert. I was more worried that my TS would no longer include a dessert ha ha.

These are where my priorities lie clearly lol.

Thank you all again

Next year is the first year we will be doing the dining plan. I was just looking through the T&C's and it says this.....

Snack is a choice of ONE of the following: medium fountain soft drink, one 20oz bottle of soft drink or water, 12 oz coffee or hot chocolate or hot tea, single serving pre packed milk or juice, one popcorn scoop (single serving box), one frozen ice cream novelty or piece of fruit at selected locations.

Does this mean they are changing the amount of snacks you can choose from or do the T&C's read like this every year? Getting a bit worried about it!

Fab! Thank you for confirming! After I have been busily checking out all the yummy snacks I was a little worried haha!

I rang Disney in the week and double checked with someone who has said that the QS meal only includes a drink and main meal, then the TS credit includes a drink, main meal and dessert. I was more worried that my TS would no longer include a dessert ha ha.

These are where my priorities lie clearly lol.

Thank you all again

Did they say when this would come into force?
We're on the ddp in September and when we paid it was the older version of Qs and only 1 snack.
I'd be happier with the 2 snacks when they become available, but I don't know if tats only from next year?

Did they say when this would come into force?
We're on the ddp in September and when we paid it was the older version of Qs and only 1 snack.
I'd be happier with the 2 snacks when they become available, but I don't know if tats only from next year?
I'm honestly not entirely sure when it would start but I'd personally imagine that it would be for the 2017 free dining bookings. Is there any way that you could ring or drop them an email?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter