Changes to 1900 Park Fare, questions about characters...

Lovin' Disney

DIS Veteran
Hi! I just read on the Dining board that the Fairy Godmother and Suzy and Perla aren't going to be at the Cinderella and Friends dinner at 1900 Park Fare come November. Instead the wicked stepmother and 2 stepsisters are going to be there. Well, we have already booked this dinner for December, but I really, really wanted to meet Suzy and Perla. Does anyone know if there's another place at WDW that I can get their autographs or anywhere else to get the Fairy Godmothers autograph? Thanks!!

On our last trip the Fairy Godmother was inside the bottom of the castle. You were greated by her before you went up or after you came down for CRT. I'm not sure if you would be allowed in just to visit the FGM without ADR for CRT though. Maybe someone else will know for sure. Just thought if you had CRT booked, you could count on seeing her there.

DaRN! I didn't book CRT because I thought we'd see her at 1900 park fare. Now it would be close to impossible to book it.

If you do find them please let us know where. My dd loved them this past trip. They were so sweet and gave out tons of hugs.

now I heard that they would be switching off and would still be there but only sometimes. The other times would be Step mother and step sisters. We'll see i guess

Are you going to be attending the MVMCP?? If so, last year the Suzy, Perla and the FGM were all to be found circulating at the "dance" party zone right behind the Dumbo ride. I assume they will once again be out this year, as the Mice and FGM are very popular with the little ones.

Yes, but at the Dance Party they aren't really supposed to do autographs. It is a dance party after all.

I hope the change really doesn't take effect until November. We're planning on eating there in October and I could care less about seeing the stepsisters and I think they might even frighten my daughter. To the OP I met Suzy and Perla once at the entrance to MGM

I have heard that the change is happening in Sept, really soon in fact.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter