??Changes in Liquor Policy??

SueTGGR

Disney visits as often as money will allow-donatio
Has anyone heard that DCL is changing their policy? I read something on another blog and wondered how true it may be.
Anyone hear other things like this?:scared1:
Thanks!
Suepirate:

There were signs at the port last week that said 'no weapons and no alcohol', but I didn't have any trouble. My wife and I guessed it was referring to open bottles/containers. I had liquor in my carry-on and it went through the machine just fine. I wouldn't worry.

I also bought liquor in Nassau and brought it back on the ship without problems.

The only issues I had was with duty free. I bought a bottle and was told it would be delivered the last night. It never showed up. I was told that was because we had the 'privacy' sign out. You think they'd leave a note or something, or the CM would let me know not to put the 'privacy' sign out.

Anyway, I spent an hour tracking down the $10 bottle and having it delivered to guest services the last morning. Won't be doing that again, but Nassau Royale is kind of fun to have at home.

There was a HUGE thread on here last week about the policy change. The "new" policy was around for about 24hrs before we were told it was retracted, but Disney can change it at any time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter