Changes coming to EWR

artesian

DIS Veteran
http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/04/faa_to_remove_limits_on_newark_flights.html

I know a lot of people here fly out of EWR and have experienced the stranglehold United currently has there. It would appear we may have some relief coming with these changes. Once they get put in place we may have a couple more alternatives getting the FLA. Right now the pricing in EWR is high to say the least and I can only hope this is a change for the better

I usually use United or Jet Blue. I found a NONSTOP, yes a nonstop on Southwest from EWR
to MCO for $129 RT. I'm flying solo next week. Last year at this time I paid $300 rt for the same
dates. I agree, changes are coming.
I never saw non-stops on SW from EWR to MCO until last month.

It will be interesting to see if it makes a difference. PP, I stopped checking SW because they didn't have direct flights and were so much more expensive. I'll have to keep them on my radar again. I'm flying next week out of Philly instead which is quite a bit further, but when I was looking between PHL and EWR the best I could get was $170 each RT from EWR and I got PHL for $100.

In prior years we flew JetBlue from EWR.

i am searching now for flights out of philly or newark, both are 2 hrs from me, i am going to ny airports too..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter