Changes coming to Downtown Disney?

I was saying that it's not a good thought. I was saying it is a problematic plan. I wasn't the one who proposed it. I was saying that the plan wouldn't work because it doesn't offer the "parking discount" to guests who do stay onsite but don't buy a package. Someone else pointed out another occasion when this wouldn't work.

Sorry my mistake! So you did. Please accept my big pixie dust sorry. Tired eyes!

Hi all! Just read through this thread (wow!) :) and i did not see a timeline for when the construction would start. Anyone know?

Thanks in advance!

Hi all! Just read through this thread (wow!) :) and i did not see a timeline for when the construction would start. Anyone know?

Thanks in advance!

Next month...April 2013.

I suspect the first major project will be one of the two parking garages. They need to address the parking problem before they can start building out shops into space occupied by the current lots.

tjkraz said:
Next month...April 2013.

I suspect the first major project will be one of the two parking garages. They need to address the parking problem before they can start building out shops into space occupied by the current lots.

Oh I hope it is only the garages! We are going in Sept and I don't want half the stuff closed or blocked off. I have not been there since I lived in Orlando in the 90s so I want to see how it is now. Last time we were at WDW I stayed at hotel while family went to DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter