Changes at the Caribe Royale Resort and Suites

Danfreeb

Earning My Ears
September 2002

I have been told that by the end of the month the Caribe Royale will have finished remodeling their eating establishments in the "Reception Building". They are doing away with their free breakfast buffet and installing an all day dining area. The deli is being enlarged a little bit with a third check out station.

The fine dining area is getting a major overhaul. It is being enclosed and having a signature architecural feature. I have also been told that the menus are going to be over hauled.

I was told that the free breakfast buffet is a thing of the past unless there is a pre-existing contract in effect in which case there would be a coupon issued for a breakfast.

Eventually, they plan to put in a coffee bar in the lobby of tower two.

They are also under construction to double the size of their convention facility. This project will probably take over a year.

Dan,

I think that is a shame.When we stayed there we could have a large sit down breakfast is we were not going anywhere early,and at the bottom of each tower grab tea/coffee and a bite to eat if we were rushing out.That was unique to any hotel we've stayed in.It will be the same as all the rest now I suppose:mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter