Changed to Sequoia

Ware Bears said:
Oh of course! The Omen! :rotfl2: Excuse me for having a senior moment! :rolleyes2 Yes I did watch them all, mainly from between my fingers. :rotfl2: I cannot look at a Rottweiler now without thinking of that cemetary scene (no offence meant to any Rotties out there :pug: ) The other film I remember seeing at about the same time was Halloween. That really scared me, I used to check under my bed every night for months after watching that! I won't watch any horror films now, too much of a scaredy-cat. :rotfl:

Elaine, you are soooo very funny :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just want to say the Sequoia Lodge is really lovely. We enjoyed they Cheyenne too, but the SL scores higher for me because of the easy walk around the lake from Disney Village. Also the Redwood lounge is lovely for a cappucino in the evening. Also of course it has a pool, but we never got round to it despite all good intentions.

We stayed at the DLH last year, but it didn't spoil our enjoyment of the SL this year at all.

We stayed in the Sequoia on our first trip and the Sante Fe on the second. Quite a difference in price and we really couldn't see the benefit of the SL for the extra money.
The 3rd trip we opted for the Cheyenne and loved it, so we are heading back to the Cheyenne in 3 weeks time......woohoo ! We prefer to save the extra cash for our souvenirs, and besides, how much time do you really spend in your hotel whilst at DLP ???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter