• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Changed My Cabana....

JLMDisneyCruise

Mouseketeer
I hope I did the right thing! I was booked for #22 on SB and opted for #12 on FB, I wanted the what seemed to be a better view, I'm hoping I did the right thing! I know it's 100 bucks more, but that's ok, it's budgeted.
Thoughts? I liked the idea of having my area kind of private vs sharing with others....lol

I'll always take SB over the FB. Always. #22 has been perfectly private for us the three times we've had it. I don't like the relative chaos that is the FB compared to SB. Much the same reason I prefer to avoid the family pool deck on 11 and take 10 to go forward to aft a lot of times when I'm on a Dream class ship. Heck, witness my signature to get where I stand on it.

I think you did fine. There's always other cruises to try out the SB cabanas. I've done both and loved both. But, if it's any reflection at all, I've done SB cabana 1x and FB cabanas 3x w/the double-wide booked for September with my girlfriends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter