• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Changed Flight

chriserbell

Mouseketeer
We were originally booked on JetBlue for a return flight at 3:50pm...I check everyday flight times and noticed today that they added a 5:25pm flight and I was very happy b/c this time will allow us 2 more hours in the parks...I called JBL to see what it would cost to change and it was only $70 for each of us...so I did it...I was going to pay $60 to upgrade to the more legroom seats and decided the money would be better spent on 2 more hours in WDW! i was surprised at the low cost for the change i was expecting it to be more even though there was a fare difference in the cost of the new flight

I'm guessing JetBlue is happy too. Perhaps the 3:25 flight is full and now there is someone willing to pay more than $70 more for those seat.

Any chance you can go back and look at the price of the 3:25 flight? I'd be interested to know how much they are selling you now empty seat for.

no the flight was not full by any means i was checking the seating chart daily. i'm not sure why they added another flight but it works for me and i didn't mind paying since i was planning on paying $60 for a seat upgrade anyway so i decided the later flight was money better spent

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter