• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Changed Flight=More hours on departure day!

chriserbell

Mouseketeer
ok so originally my departure flight time was 3:50pm I changed it to 5:25pm...therefore we now will be picked up by ME at aprox 2:30pm instead of 12:45pm.

We are staying at CSR, originally I had planned just go to to DHS or AK for a few hours but now with just about the entire 1/2 available I'm trying to figure out better plans. I was thinking maybe an early character breakfast at MK but how are the early character breakfast busses at CSR?

Do you think also we might have time for a TS lunch if we don't do a breakfast at a park?

Or should I leave this day totally open and just do whatever we feel like (it's only a short trip 4 days 3 nights)

I would probably leave it open and then you can go back and do your favorite things.

You should have time to do a TS before you leave, if you make one for noon time. I have luck getting reservations at 50's Prime Time Cafe before noon if you end up at DHS that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter