Hi Everyone. Many, many months ago when I booked our upcoming trip the original plan was for DS to join us if he could take leave and the dates worked out. We also decided that if he could not meet up with us, DD would be able to invite a friend. About a month ago we found out that he would not be joining us but airfare is now quadruple ($172 to nearly $900 RT) what we paid and I decided that we could not take a friend. It JUST (like two minutes ago when I was looking at my notes) occurred to me that all my ADRs are for a party of 3. There will only be two of us though. Should I try to change them all or take our chances at each and every restaurant without notifying them until we arrive?