Change our clocks Saturday?

INdisneyfamily

Lost count of Disney trips
We will be staying in Cocoa Beach Saturday night before our cruise leaves Sunday. Does Florida "spring forward"? Just wondering if we needed to make sure the clocks in our hotel room were changed.

Is it DST already? If so, then yes, you'll need to change your clocks. AZ is the only state that doesn't observe DST.

Not all places in the U.S. observe daylight time. In particular, Hawaii and most of Arizona do not use it. Indiana adopted its use beginning in 2006.

Decided I was a little to rude....I was at work when I posted, and after catering my boss's every little need (well, maybe not EVERY need) I was a bit peeved. :rolleyes1 I was just saying that here in the NW corner of IN we have always observed DST. It was a bit odd when half the year we were all on the same time, and the other half we were an hour different.

I swear I hate these time changes. I swear i just turned the clock back:headache:

I don't mind in the fall--we get an extra hour of sleep. This Spring I am actually looking forward to the time change--we are an hour closer to leaving next Friday! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter