Change one letter out of 7

We have not been here together in a long time! We have been busy getting ready for partial move to NJ. How have you been, PIO?

Revoted

We have not been here together in a long time! We have been busy getting ready for partial move to NJ. How have you been, PIO?

Been busy with 3D life. Work is just frantic at the moment and we seem to have a few activities at the weekend as well. Nothing as exciting as MOVING to NJ. How fantastic for you! When are you moving?

We are in NJ now, and I have been going to medical people. Have a stress test on Friday. Working toward my double knee replacement April 24.
I enjoyed your flower show pictures so much, I shared the link with Nancy and some friends!

covered

hovered

however

Glad you enjoyed the pictures and I hope Nancy is well. How's your preparation going? My dad has been having knee problems as well. They are not recommending surgery for him (he's 83) as he isn't in too much pain. I hope it goes well for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter