change of luck needed now !!!

buzz for boys

<font color=royalblue><marquee>Certified Serious S
As many of u know Cam went back into hospital today for his "quick fix" op well the quick fix turned out to be not so quick. He was in theatre for nearly 3 hours and when he came back we were told that the operation could not be finished because he doesnt have enough fat left in his eye for them to close the wound once they took the new growth away. So once again my little man is in pain and we desperatly need some luck to promote healthy healing in 2 weeks if its not healed in 2 weeks we have no choice but to put him in for an op with has high risks :scared1:
On top of this wayne was told yesterday that he will not have a job in January they are reshuffling people and shifts and basically he is surplus to requirements :thumbsup2 fantatsic but hey its only money but it does make me wonder if wayne gets the push over the others because hehas so much time off for cam :confused3
Oh yeah number 3 is that my eldest Ben has had to have stitches in his hand today following a fall at school playing football - guess i should take a ddep breath and be grateful that we have got all 3 out of the way so quickly.
Need my luck to change NOW :mad:

Sending you :hug: and lots of them. You must be a really strong person to cope with all of this.

Good grief, Louise. This is a trend that must be stopped! Here's hoping that the boys both recover quickly and that Wayne's job situation turns around or new opportunity opens up soon. If good wishes can help, you have mine.

I hope your luck changes & that both boys heal quickly. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck to Wayne on finding a new job. :wizard:

Hope you have a change of luck soon:hug:

I really hope that everything turns out OK for Cam, you certainly seem to be going through it at the moment. At least Wayne has a few months notice to look for another job, so good luck to him.

Sending you lots of luck
:grouphug::tink::grouphug::tink::grouphug::tink:

Tina

Thanks all.
Cam has had a reaction to the anthestic today - never happened before in the millions of times he has been put to sleep:confused3 but it did mean that at 4am we had to dash to the hospital as he couldnt stop been sick which was making his eye bleed loads with the pressure. Bless him he looked so worry and he wouldnt take the anti sickness by mouth so we had to go thru the trauma of adding a canulaur into his hand but he is now back at home again and thankfully has stopped been sick :sick:
As for Ben he has took the dressing off at school today so he could get the full sympathy vote from the girls :rotfl2:

Sometimes i wonder what my life would be like if it was quite without drama - guess ill just keep wondering :lmao:

So sorry I missed this the first time around.
Sending my best wishes and happy thoughts to you and your family. Hopefully you will all get over these latest hurdles with the same sort of determination and courage you have shown in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter