Change in Moderator

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that we have a Moderator change taking place. Effective immediately, Tobi (SayHello) will no longer be moderating this forum - @WebmasterMike will be taking over that role.

In the meantime, we'd like to say a big "thank you" to Tobi for all of her hard work and dedication here on the Adventures by Disney forum. Over the years, she's helped so many families enjoy their own trips of a lifetime by sharing invaluable information and experiences from her many Adventures by Disney vacations.

Thank you again, Tobi! We appreciate you!

I agree with Cousin Orville...thanks for all of the valuable information that you've added and personal questions you've answered for me! Hope we still see you on the boards.

In the meantime, we'd like to say a big "thank you" to Tobi for all of her hard work and dedication here on the Adventures by Disney forum. Over the years, she's helped so many families enjoy their own trips of a lifetime by sharing invaluable information and experiences from her many Adventures by Disney vacations.

Thank you again, Tobi! We appreciate you!

Tobi!!! Thank you so much for everything you have done to make this board my favorite on DIS. I'm going to miss you as moderator, but hope that you will still be around the board to chat :)

I'll add my thanks to Tobi for all of her work on this section of the DIS.

I'd also like to add my welcome to Mike. I've had the good fortune to be on two ABD's (soon to be three) with Mike.

SayHello (Tobi), your posts about ABD are always spot on! I have learned a lot from you and think this is the best forum on the DIS. I hope you will still add your input and feedback! Thanks for your hard work!

I had the privilege and joy to meet Tobi when she visited Edinburgh last year on her ABD trip to Scotland. I have loved reading her trip reports and if anyone had a question about their trip then Tobi found or had the answer at her finger tips so a big thank from me too x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter