• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Change in Breakfast at Captain Cook's?

jnshakun

Earning My Ears
If anyone has stayed at the Poly recently, maybe you can clear up this question I have. The wdwinfo.com site shows a menu, revised in February, with no real hot food items at Captain Cook's for breakfast--only cold cereal and oatmeal. The Tikiman site and Allears both show the old menu with Tonga Toast, etc. When we stay at the Poly next month, I was hoping we could grab a quick breakfast at Captain Cook's instead of having to sit down at Kona. I don't think just cereal will cut it for our family. Does anyone know if changes have been made to the breakfast offerings? Thanks.

Anyone? Anyone? Thanks. We're trying to figure out our budget and "schedule" so I'm very curious.

I would believe that there is hot food offered at breakfast. We didn't eat breakfast there when we stayed in early Feb. but it was too large to just have cold breakfast fare.

Captain Cook's does have hot breakfast. The menu has all of the normal hot items like Mickey waffles, sausage, bacon, breakfast sandwiches, tonga toast...you get it.

Don't worry. The new Cook's is too pretty...it has to have hot food, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter