Chances of Tusker House Dec 1st or 2nd without a reservation

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by GATORinaZ28, Nov 9, 2011.

1. GATORinaZ28

GATORinaZ28 DIS Dad#764

I reserved Tusker House and removed it a while back due to too many reservations. Now...second thoughts have kicked in and I want to reserve breakfast around 9am there on Dec 1st or 2nd. There have been no openings for a week now and am curious as to how difficult it may be to get seated as a walk-in around 9am or so. Obviously we are flexible with the time, as long as its breakfast.

I have only tried that twice in all my visits at other restaurants and both times was denied.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Forever Fairy

Forever Fairy Spreading Some Pixie Dust

I think that might be tough. You could walk up and see but I'd suggest a backup plan in the event you can't get in. Since it's a character breakfast, I will bet that it will be full.

4. nkereina

nkereina Last chance to lose your keys.

I agree with PP. We had an 8am breakfast there in September, which is low crowds, and by the time we were leaving at 9am all the tables were full and there was quite the line of people checking in and waiting to be seated. It's definitely worth a try though, you never know!

5. GATORinaZ28

GATORinaZ28 DIS Dad#764

Thank you both for the responses! I think I will check every now and then for reservations, and if there are none, just show up and see. Worst case scenario, we can run over to Rainforest Cafe. :)

6. maraki527

maraki527 DIS Veteran

Get there as soon as the park opens and see

7. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was

There's really no way to know what your chances are. Totally depends on how busy they get and how many don't show up for their reservations.