Chances of getting OKW

DisneyDawn17

Earning My Ears
What are my chances of getting a Grand Villa and a 2 bedroom at OKW for June 5-10, 2011 at the 7 month window?

I would think your chances would be pretty good. OKW and SSR seem to be the 2 resorts which usually have short notice availability. I booked OKW 1 BR 2 weeks ago for May 28 - June 4, 2010 with no difficulty, so I think at the 7 mo point you should be OK. If it is not available at that time you can always book what is available and wait list for what you want. Just make sure you book ASAP at the 7 mo point. Here's pixie dust to help you get your ressies! pixiedust:

What are my chances of getting a Grand Villa and a 2 bedroom at OKW for June 5-10, 2011 at the 7 month window?
I've booked one twice at the 6 month mark, both times for around the same time 6/7 - 6/12. I think you have a good chance. Good Luck!

I think your chances of getting the 2bd are extremely good, but the Grand Villa is a different story. Not sure how easy that will be at 7 months/

Excellent. In all honesty, when I've called at the 7 month window, I've always gotten what I wanted. Granted, I haven't tried for something like AKV concierge, but have gotten BWV standard, BCV during Easter week, etc. OKW and SSR are two of the larger resorts, which makes your chances even better.

Good luck! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter