Chances of different room opening up at CSR ?

marivaid

My mother is a Pluto molester.
My mom & I are booked at CSR for Dec 31st to January 6th in a King bed room. Not crazy about the idea of sharing a bed so we were hoping a regular room would become available before our trip but we've had no luck so far.

I know CSR is a convention resort so I'm guessing this is why they are out of queen beds rooms, but when do they release the convention rooms ?

Also, if nothing opened up before we left, do you think we can ask at the front desk when we arrive if they could put us to another kind of room ? We're arriving on NYE so I'm guessing they'll be quite busy already and don't want to be a pain right up front :guilty:

My mom & I are booked at CSR for Dec 31st to January 6th in a King bed room. Not crazy about the idea of sharing a bed so we were hoping a regular room would become available before our trip but we've had no luck so far.

I know CSR is a convention resort so I'm guessing this is why they are out of queen beds rooms, but when do they release the convention rooms ?

Also, if nothing opened up before we left, do you think we can ask at the front desk when we arrive if they could put us to another kind of room ? We're arriving on NYE so I'm guessing they'll be quite busy already and don't want to be a pain right up front :guilty:
Good luck and I hope you can! That's an extremely busy time of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter