• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

chances of akv for july?

ksmummee

Earning My Ears
Im super new tp dvc and do not have access to the website yet. What are the chances that I can get akv (or anywhere) for 5 nights between July 17 - 24? We'd like a 1 bedroom, but would be fine with a studio.
thanks!

Im super new tp dvc and do not have access to the website yet. What are the chances that I can get akv (or anywhere) for 5 nights between July 17 - 24? We'd like a 1 bedroom, but would be fine with a studio.
thanks!

I don't think you are going to have a lot of luck for a full week in one villa at AKV.

In the words of Carnac the Magnificent:

"Animal Kingdom Villas" ..... (rip)

"Where won't you be staying (1BR or studio) for 5 consecutive nights between July 17 and July 24."

Sorry . . . there is no arguing with Carnac. (and, I am really sorry if you don't know who I am talking about!)

But, seriously, you could always waitlist. If you do, your best bet would be doing a waitlist for a savanna view 1 bedroom at Kidani and a second WL for a savanna view studio at Kidani, since the savanna view rooms are the most numerous. At this point, SSR looks like the most likely candidate for your trip.

Good luck, and Welcome Home!

Right now, 5 of your 7 nights are available in 1b and 4nights in a studio.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter