Chances for a CRT

lmtravis

Mouseketeer
We are looking to add a CRT breakfast, lunch, or dinner to our 6 day trip which begins mid-September. I have been looking for weeks and have even signed up for a service to help me find a ressie but so far...nothing.

Are there decent odds I will get one or should I start to in vision a trip without eating in the castle?

No! Do not give up! You probably won't get it until 1-2 weeks before your trip, but especially if your using a notification service, you should get it. Right before the trip arrives people will start dumping the ressies they don't want anymore, and you can grab them up. I have scored incredibly hard reservations using this method. On our trip last month, we ate at CRT for breakfast and for dinner. I will say though, that during my reservation "scouring" right before my trips, I do see CRT open up less than the rest, even less than BOG.... so just be aware of that and keep your phone handy so that when your service notifies you that something has opened, you can get it quickly. Good luck!

You'll start to see cancellations as your trip date gets closer. You'll see some right around 45 days, a few more at 30 days, and probably a bunch the week or so before your trip.

No! Do not give up! You probably won't get it until 1-2 weeks before your trip, but especially if your using a notification service, you should get it. Right before the trip arrives people will start dumping the ressies they don't want anymore, and you can grab them up. I have scored incredibly hard reservations using this method. On our trip last month, we ate at CRT for breakfast and for dinner. I will say though, that during my reservation "scouring" right before my trips, I do see CRT open up less than the rest, even less than BOG.... so just be aware of that and keep your phone handy so that when your service notifies you that something has opened, you can get it quickly. Good luck!
Thanks so much for the reassurance! I will keep at it!

With BOG adding breakfast through September I was able to get a CRT breakfast also this morning with people canceling to get BOG. Keep checking!

There is a service that can check reservations for you? Could someone give me more details on that?

There's a couple, dining scout, dining buddy and I think the last is called wdw tools. You pay them and they watch for a reservation at the restaurant you pick at your date at a +/-2 hour window. Then you have to go on the mde site and actually make the res

Thanks to dining buddy I got a CRT last night for 530 dinner on our last full day of our trip. I've been signed up for it for 2 months and finally got it! The service will most likely come through it just take time.

I got the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert party 1 week before our trip using the Disney Dining Buddy! It's an awesome service.

I just have to say that I love the DIS! You guys are amazing. Through the generosity of other members my 2 little girls get to go to Chef Mickey, 1900 Park Fare dinner, Akershus, and now a pre-park CRT. Seriously, you guys are the best!!! Special thanks to @bar423 for Chef Mickey and CRT!

:disrocks:

I just have to say that I love the DIS! You guys are amazing. Through the generosity of other members my 2 little girls get to go to Chef Mickey, 1900 Park Fare dinner, Akershus, and now a pre-park CRT. Seriously, you guys are the best!!! Special thanks to @bar423 for Chef Mickey and CRT!

:disrocks:

Hooray!!!! That's so wonderful. I'm so glad for you. : )

I am also hoping for a pre-park breakfast at CRT for the week of Dec. 8-12. My 11 year old is a true Cinderella fan and we would all love to eat in the castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter