• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chance to win Disney Epic Mickey Collector's Edition from the DIS

*LOL* My first & last ever comment. That's one heck of a password they assign you. I'll never remember it. :rolleyes:

Hoping I get it for XMAS if I don't win here. I would love to have the collectors edition.

After reading Pete's blog, I hope it's not over my head game-playing wise. I've only played sports games on my consoles since college. Never got into fantasy or combat games.

But I'm a huge fan of Disney and Disney history.:wizard::wizard::wizard:

I don't know how to post a comment. It asks me to log in - my disboards passowrd doesn't work nor does my wordpress password. What gives here? :confused:

I sent my entry yesterday. Now all I need is the console to play it on if I win.

I don't know how to post a comment. It asks me to log in - my disboards passowrd doesn't work nor does my wordpress password. What gives here? :confused:

You have to register specifically w/ this site/page. They'll email you a password that even the CIA can't "crack". ;)

You have to register specifically w/ this site/page. They'll email you a password that even the CIA can't "crack". ;)

And you can change your password. It doesn't need to stay the super sleuth code that is assigned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter