Chance of getting full balcony at BC

DisneyJanFeb2008

Mouseketeer
Nervous about request - I put in for a patio/full balcony so first or second floor at BC. But it looks like about a 50/50 chance since the upper floors have the standing balconies (and why would they even do this in first place). Hoping I can get it - we are going Feb 20-27 or that they can switch us to YC which has all full balconies if we have to. Anyone experience success/failure at this before?

Pic example: http://**************.net/wp-conten...ach-Club-Resort-Small-and-Large-Balconies.jpg

We are DVC members, Beach Club is our home resort. We always request the full balconies,and we get one maybe 40% of the time. Otherwise it's a couple standing balconies. It's tough, seeming requests are only "requests" and nothing guaranteed. It to bad because its something we really enjoy. My suggestion to you is not to expect a full and than be thrilled if you get it that way your not disappointed either way.Have a great vacation.

Since having a balcony was my first pref. that's the only thing I put in my request, and got one.

Why did they do the Juliette's? They should all be full balconies for the price. I love sitting out on balcony, and really look forward to it. Maybe go with YC to guarantee it.

You can always ask if another room is available if what you are assigned doesn't have a full balcony or isn't first floor with a patio. Sometimes a room that will accommodate your requests will be available later in the day if you're willing to wait. With that said, if a balcony is a priority, you might want to think about switching to the YC now. Good luck.

Our last 2 rooms have had standing balconies. Once we were able to switch to YC and once we had to suck it up and keep the Juliette room. Now I just book elsewhere.

Since it's not a risk I'm willing to take, I stay @ the YC if I'm staying in the Epcot area.

We really want a balcony so the first time we stayed at BCV and the next trip we stayed at YC so we would also be guaranteed a balcony. I don't know if you have kids but our 9 year old DD actually preferred YC over the BC side, so far it was her favorite resort of all the ones we've tried.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter