• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chance at an Anna and Elsa fast pass?

Online this morning at 5:30 for our just opened window in June & I don't even see the "meet Anna & Elsa" option in the MK list of FP+ options, much less have it tell me none are avail. or only stand-by avail. what gives? What am I doing wrong?

Are you on the application or on the website? Many reported A&E are visible only on a computer when choosing FP+.

Hey everyone! I was one of the lucky ones who nabbed some A&E FP on the day that they were released. I actually got them on 2 separate days so I'm getting ready to cancel the one that doesn't work as well for us.

It's for 3 people on May 6 at 12:45. Hope someone can grab it, I'm going to cancel right now.

Are you on the application or on the website? Many reported A&E are visible only on a computer when choosing FP+.

Thank you, this is exactly what I needed :grouphug:. We got our A&E in June, perfect. Thanks dissers! Now I'm wondering what else you miss by not being on the Disney website, I will make the remainder days there too.

Thank you, this is exactly what I needed :grouphug:. We got our A&E in June, perfect. Thanks dissers! Now I'm wondering what else you miss by not being on the Disney website, I will make the remainder days there too.

Yeah!!!

What time are they starting the meet and greet? I am unable to make fast pass selections and I will be in the dreaded stand by line. Ugh

What time are they starting the meet and greet? I am unable to make fast pass selections and I will be in the dreaded stand by line. Ugh

At 9am (when the MK opens). Your best bet is to be at the MK by about 8:20 so you can be in the front of the crowd for the morning show. You would then proceed to the ropes within the park (the rope near the castle for entrance into Fantasyland). When they lower the ropes, head straight to Fairytale Hall for the standby line and you hopefully won't have too long of a wait. Good luck!

(BTW, if you're staying onsite, you can take advantage of EMH for MK and get into the park earlier. I'm not positive if A & E will be earlier for EMH, but if not, you could still secure your place early in the standby line.) :thumbsup2

Yes, we are staying on site. A member of our party didn't have park tickets until last week and then it got crazy and now we are without fast passes. Honestly, I don't know how much I like making plans this much in advance. I am a kind of go with the flow when it comes to touring and this is a lot for me.

Yes, we are staying on site. A member of our party didn't have park tickets until last week and then it got crazy and now we are without fast passes. Honestly, I don't know how much I like making plans this much in advance. I am a kind of go with the flow when it comes to touring and this is a lot for me.

I'm the same way, and that's a big part of why FP+ is a let down for a lot of people. We are APs and live close by and we used to be able to just go to the parks anytime on a whim, and the planning aspect has taken the spontaneity out of our visits.

We just booked a quick trip to Disney today. I see that Elsa and Anna FP+ are full for 5/15 and 5/17. If anyone is going to cancel for these days, can you please message me.

Thank you!!!

Brian

We just booked Disney and my daughter would LOVE to meet Anna and Elsa! We are going to be there 5-9 (her birthday) and please let me know if anyone is cancelling. I tried to get into the Bippity Boppity Boutique and that was full so it would be great to get her a FP to this. Looks like I waited too long!

We just booked a quick trip to Disney today. I see that Elsa and Anna FP+ are full for 5/15 and 5/17. If anyone is going to cancel for these days, can you please message me.

Thank you!!!

Brian

Just logged on and lots of fastpasses available for 5/12 and 5/14!!

I'm signed on right now and was given 3 time options for A&E on 5/15 for a party of 4....11-12, 3-4, and 1:30-2:30. Make sure you're trying to book on the Disney website and not thru your mde app.

We just booked Disney and my daughter would LOVE to meet Anna and Elsa! We are going to be there 5-9 (her birthday) and please let me know if anyone is cancelling. I tried to get into the Bippity Boppity Boutique and that was full so it would be great to get her a FP to this. Looks like I waited too long!

Signed on now for a party of 4 on 5/9 and was given these options...10:15-11:15, 2-3, and 4-5. Again just make sure you're booking thru the website and not the app.

I just looked for next week (I already had a FP+ but wanted to see how things had changed since more FP's were made available) and I had several times to choose from now on multiple days.

Checked this morning and there were multiple availability for my trip may 10-20th

Why suddenly are there tons of A&E FP times?

Maybe they did not allow a lot at first to see how it went yesterday. Maybe they are only releasing a certain amount 60 days out and more as you get closer???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter