• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Champagne on the Magic

rav4lcrv

Mouseketeer
Being spoiled by Pink & Oh La La on past cruises, where can we find Champagne on the Magic ?

Being spoiled by Pink & Oh La La on past cruises, where can we find Champagne on the Magic ?

Whilst there isn't a dedicated bar like the newer ships, all bars have champagne and they on longer cruises do have champagne cocktails as the drink of the day.

Places like the promenade lounge are good places to go, and be served in Palo brunch and dinner.

Any bar or lounge will have champagne. I found a champagne I loved on board the Dream after doing the champagne tasting which was held at Pink. I never went back to Pink but was able to get it in every other bar although we mostly spent our time in Meridian. It got to the point that I only had to walk into Meridian and the server would ask if I wanted my usual.

I get it at any bar. Oddly, on the dream earlier this month, they didn't have any champagne by the glass in the mdr, weird...hoping that's not the case on the wonder next month.

Yep, what everyone else said…champagne or other sparkling wines can be found at pretty much any bar of your choice on DCL ships.

I get it at any bar. Oddly, on the dream earlier this month, they didn't have any champagne by the glass in the mdr, weird...hoping that's not the case on the wonder next month.
If you go to shop for your cruise you can preorder your favorite champagne{mine is Iron Horse Fairytale Celebration Cuvee} and have it waiting in your cabin!! Call room service and they will bring you a corkscrew and glasses and you are welcome to bring your glass into the MDR with you! Enjoy, Aloha Karen and Ron

I have found that which champagnes are available by the bottle vs. by the glass varies per ship & per bar. My favorite one is only available on the Magic by the bottle. When I asked for it in Pink on the Dream, they told me I had to buy a bottle but that night I was in Meridian & they let me buy a glass. We have also ordered a bottle from the MDRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter