• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Champagne flutes at Disney World?

Gabrielle0625

Gabrielle0625
Hello Ladies:

Does anyone know where in Disney World I can buy The mickey wedding champagne flutes and the cake server set?

I know I can buy these things online from another vendor, but I am the type of person that has to have everything from the source.

That way I know I am getting a new and authentic item.

I wanna buy everything that is Mickey & Minnie Wedding related.

Thanks again
Gabrielle
Pavilion 12/16/05

We actually bought ours a few years ago while on vacation at Disney. There is a beautiful store in DTD (can't remember the name) that has glass items that can be personalized. That's where we bought ours. We also saw them at a store in Cinderella's castle in MK (again on the same vacation). I am not sure if the stores still sell them. I actually haven't seen any like ours online. Mine has Minnie as a Bride and my DF has one with Mickey as a Groom...but they are not pictured together on the glasses. I hope someone out there can help with specifics...

I think the stores name is arriba brothers. That's where we got our personalized ones as well.

gradtchr said:
I think the stores name is arriba brothers. That's where we got our personalized ones as well.

Yes, I believe arribas bros has them. My fiance ordered a champagne basket to be delivered to our room from disney florist in aug and the flutes came with it!

They have a bunch of different Disney-themed champagne flutes at Arribas Brothers, including Mickey/Minnie wedding theme. They can personalize them for you.

I have also seen them at the Art of Disney stores in the parks. We bought our Jack and Sally champagne glass at the AoD at MGM and they also had the Cinderella and Mickey/Minnie flutes too.

we saw the flutes & personalization available at a few places, at dtd at the arribas store, at magic kingdom at the cart near pirates of the caribbean & at the store in cinderellas castle, also at a stand outside in germany ws at epcot.

as for the cake server set i bought ours at dtd at the reading, writing store which is connected with the art of disney store right at the beginning of dtd marketplace.

I think you may also be able to buy them from DFTW, probably your florist?

Laurafoster,

If you go to the Arribas bros. website, they are selling the Mickey/Minnie flutes for $17.50 each. I believe personalization was about $3 each. Those are the ones I purchased several years ago before my DF and I were even thinking about marriage. Now, we are going to use them for our engagement party and wedding night. =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter