Champagne Catamaran Sail & Snorkel

anitad

Mouseketeer
A group of us on the 8/9/03 Magic are thinking about this excursion when we arrive in St. Thomas. Can anyone give me current information on this excursion? We are a group of 9, including 2 11 year olds and one 14 year old. Thank you.

We didn't do the champagne & snorkel but we did do the Buck Island Sail and Snorkel. We felt it was definitely worth the $50.00 per person. Our children are 15,14 and 10 and all three were put at ease and loved the sailing and snorkeling adventure. I notice you have a group of 9. The boats for the excursion we took only hold 6 so you would have to consider splitting up but I'm sure the two captains would take you to the same place. As far as time both trips leave in the AM. This is important because it gets extremely HOT in the afternoon. Our excursion was only4 hours long. This was plenty of time for the kids and adults as we were all exhausted. It also gave us time to shop in St. Thomas which we felt was much better than St. Maarten. Hope this helps.

DH and I did the Champagne Catamaran in December 2001 and really enjoyed it. It was very relaxed, the food was great, the hosts very nice and Honeymoon Bay was beautiful and serene! We were also happy that it didn't take up the entire day, so we still had some leisurely time left in St. Thomas before we departed. We would love to do this excursion again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter