Chamilla Charms

Pumpkinmuffin

Mouseketeer
I've heard that Chamilla Charms will fit on Pandora?? I was thinking of bringing my Pandora bracelet and buying a charm or two. Can anyone tell me which stores at Disneyworld sells Chamilla?
Tia!!
:thanks:

I bought mine at World of Disney in Downtown, and Mouse Gears in Epcot. Our gift shop at POR had them and so did one of the stores in Animal Kingdom. Love my bracelet!

Germany in world showcase had beautiful glass beads as did the watch shop on Main Street in Magic kingdom.

I bought mine at World of Disney in Downtown, and Mouse Gears in Epcot. Our gift shop at POR had them and so did one of the stores in Animal Kingdom. Love my bracelet!

Do you have a Pandora or Chamilla bracelet?

It sounds like lots of places sell them! Yay!!

I've heard that Chamilla Charms will fit on Pandora?? I was thinking of bringing my Pandora bracelet and buying a charm or two. Can anyone tell me which stores at Disneyworld sells Chamilla?
Tia!!
:thanks:

Be sure to do that because not all Chamilia beads fit on Pandora bracelets. You want to test before you buy.

Be sure to do that because not all Chamilia beads fit on Pandora bracelets. You want to test before you buy.

:thumbsup2

Not all beads will fit on a Pandora bracelet , especially the hanging down ones. I know I tried. If you have a new Pandora they may not fit at all. I heard they were trying to stop people from using different beads on their bracelets.

If one doesn't fit ask if they have the same one and try a different one of the same kind, for some reason this sometimes works too.

Do you have a Pandora or Chamilla bracelet?

It sounds like lots of places sell them! Yay!!

I actually bought the Chamilia bracelet and charms when I was down there. But as others have said, I know some charms fit Pandora bracelets as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter