Chamilia

I thought all the ships switched over to Pandora. I had a Chamila bracelet bought a few years ago with charms but our last two cruises (Magic and Fantasy) were Pandora bracelets and charms. Most, if not all, the charms fit...at least my Chamila ones fit the new Pandora bracelet.

MJ

I thought all the ships switched over to Pandora. I had a Chamila bracelet bought a few years ago with charms but our last two cruises (Magic and Fantasy) were Pandora bracelets and charms. Most, if not all, the charms fit...at least my Chamila ones fit the new Pandora bracelet.

MJ
That's what I heard as well

Chamilia is getting phased out from Disney now that Pandora bought the rights to be exclusive. So if you see Chamilia, buy it!

And yes, all genuine Chamilia should fit Pandora bracelets and vice versa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter