Chamilia charms

princess jackson

DIS Veteran
:cool1::cool1: DD decided she would like a charm bracelet for Xmas. Well she wants a hannah Montana one lol.

Anyway after a week of looking in shops at different charms. I popped into a small jewellers in the shopping centre they sell chamilia with lots of Disney charms, some on sale.

So I took the plunge and bought her a leather bracelet (half price), then half price mickey head logo, then full price dopey (for me really but she can wear it lol), mickey n Minnie, tinker bell.

The sales lady also handed me a discount card, 15% off full price items.

Picked up brochure with all charms in, leaving it around the house so DD can look at it. So i can gage her reaction.

Is that the jewellers just next to M&S in the Metro Centre?

That's where I get mine from..they are not badly priced.

I have seen these advertised in H&M Samuel, do they fit on Pandora bracelets? I was thinking of asking for one for Christmas.

I have seen these advertised in H&M Samuel, do they fit on Pandora bracelets? I was thinking of asking for one for Christmas.

yes they do - currently have the mickey cut out one on my leather pandora bracelet!

wish they discounted the charms by us - they are all full price still :sad2:

I bought the new chamilia "dreams really do come true" charm yesterday, and it wont fit onto my Pandora. :( Wont screw on.

oh i want that dreams come true charm ...

apparently cinderella's coach won't screw onto a lovelinks bracelet either ... a woman in work was very envious of mine. I know I've posted the pic before but this is my disney chamilia bracelet I got for my 40th birthday .. can't wait to add to it!

P1020223.jpg

Fantastic pic. Just showed DD it.

She has no idea i have started hers already. She had look through the chamilia catalogue and choose the ones I have bought :cool1::cool1: plus other ones which i was planning on getting.
Dreams come true
Thumper
Red glass one
And she wants a letter c

I have a charm of mickey and minnie with a wee drop down heart. Also Mrs Potts with a dangling Chip. I really want Sebastian but DH says he can't find it online. I always seem to be able to. I have them on a Pandora bracelet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter