Chamilia Charms on Alaska cruise

TaraBelle1069

<font color=009966>Walt Disney World is my happy p
I thought I would let people know about the availability of Chamilia charms and bracelets on the Alaska cruise and in ports. My parents bought me a bracelet and a few charms (two Disney and two non-Disney) just before the cruise. As I had never heard of them before, I was keen to find charms on the cruise.

The ship had charms - some Disney and some non-Disney. There was a Disney cruise ship which I assume is exclusive to the ship (the Chamilia catalogue only shows a regular cruise ship).

In Skagway, I bought charms at Skagway Jewelry which was just off the main street (State Street). They were just setting up as we were the first ship of the season into port and they had just flown in a few days before (and set up their store in Juneau first) but they were happy to bring out their stock and let me look through it (unlike a store in Ketchikan that just said "we don't have it out yet"....dumb dumb dumb...Disney ship in port and you didn't think you should put out the stock from the company that sells Disney charms?!!) I got a few Disney charms there (and a Hershey's Kiss charm).

In Juneau, they have a store called Juneau Jewelery Company on Franklin Street and a decent selection of charms.

There were two stores in Ketchikan that carry Chamilia but the other one was waiting for their stock to come by mail.

I'd love to see how the Disney ship charm differs from the generic Chamilia cruise ship charm (I just got that one for Mother's Day).

does anyone know if the Med cruises stock chamilia? I'd love a disney ship to complete my bracelet :)

I'd love to see how the Disney ship charm differs from the generic Chamilia cruise ship charm (I just got that one for Mother's Day).

Did your husband go shopping with mine???:rotfl2: I too got the cruise ship for mothers day... can't wait to see what they offer in the shops!

Does anyone on these boards have pictures of the charms on the Dream? We're Nassau bound...

Do they work with pandora?

I research EVERYTHING. When my husband bought me a camilia bracelet and a couple charms to start me off, I found out a little funny something about camilia vs pandora: seems Pandora sued Camilia for creating their signature 'thread' system for charms (Pandora has been around since the 90's, Camilia started 10 years later...) At any rate, the courts ruled that Camilia creates competition in the marketplace so they are allowed to use the design. Pandora filed an appeal. So yes, they are interchangable, but if the courts rule differently we could be in trouble!

And that's your nerdy tidbit for today popcorn::

Super excited to get some disney charms for my pandora bracelet then! Thanks for all the info everybody :-)

I got one of the chamilia DCL charms and it fit perfectly on my pandora bracelet.. I believe it was $40-$45 I'd have to check my receipt..

Here it is. =)
IMG_3684.jpg

IMG_3685.jpg

Ok now I've got to have one based upon the Disney Cruise Line charm. So cute !!!
I didn't know anything about this jewelry line until I saw it at Disneyland last weekend. There was not a huge selection but I think I've got to start on my own charm bracelet.

I got one of the chamilia DCL charms and it fit perfectly on my pandora bracelet.. I believe it was $40-$45 I'd have to check my receipt..

Here it is. =)
IMG_3684.jpg

IMG_3685.jpg

Wow thank you so much for posting this! I can't wait to see if they have it on the Dream, I'm dying to get one!

I hope that the disney charms are on the magic in the med when we are aboard in a few weeks. I want to get some for my pandora bracelet. so excited!!

On our Med cruise last year, they had a good selection of the Disney Chamilia charms. I just never saw the DCL one before.

Corinna

I hope that the disney charms are on the magic in the med when we are aboard in a few weeks. I want to get some for my pandora bracelet. so excited!!

Me too!

I also want to look for the Family Ties Pandora charm that is only available in Europe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter