• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chamilia Charms in WDW

Lilac_Girl

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!

I'm not sure if this the right place to post, but I was wondering if anybody could tell me where I could find Chamilia charms with the parks at WDW? I just started collecting charms, and I really would like to get the Pooh's hunny pot to add to my bracelet while we are there. :) Could you please tell me if you know where to find the charms, and if they are about the same price as the retailer in the parks?

Thanks in advance for any help! :goodvibes

Mousegear at Epcot also has them. They are in a display case near the watches. I got a Cheshire Cat charm last trip that is really cute!

They also have them at the Bayview Gift Shop at the Contemporary. I found one there I was unable to find at DTD.

The jewelry store on main street at MK has them too. DD got a cinderella coach there.

In April, the Uptown Jewelers had the best selection when we were there :yay: I ended up getting four of them and was able to use my Disney Rewards Points so it didn't cost me a thing :dance3:

Thank you everybody! I'm new to charm collecting, and I am so excited to continute my collection at WDW this fall! :)

The jewelry shop at DHS has them, as well as the women's store off the lobby in the Grand Floridian. :)

Love them, they're SO cute. Have a few myself. (Everyone above is correct on where to find them :))

Was there last month. Looked at them in The World of Disney but ended up getting mine in the Poly gift shop. The women in the World of Disney told me thet haven't had the Pooh charm in for months. I ended up getting the Mickey head...I love it!!!:)

I'll be looking for the Jiminy Cricket charm as a thank you to my neighbor for watching our house while we're away. Has anyone seen this one recently?:)

Thank you for all of the information- I would have been so sad if I wasn't able to find the Hunny Pot if I set my heart on it, so I appreciate it! :)

Maybe I'll buy the hunny pot before the trip and then keep my options open to see what strikes my fancy at WDW. :)

Thanks again- this board has been SOOOO helpful with trip planning! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter