Chamilia Beads

Sweet Pea UK

DIS Veteran
Anybody know where I can get Chamilia Beads for my charm bracelet in Orlando?? I'm hoping for some more Disney ones!! :)

I bought one while I was there a couple of weeks ago. There is a shop which sells them in Magic Kingdom on main street, they're under the glass the counter. I bought mine from DTD, it was $40 for the chain (7 1/2inch) and I bought 3 charms that were around $30-$40 each. There was also a place at HS.
Sorry I can't remember the name of the shops for you, they were all set under the counter in shops which sold watches and other jewellery.
Hope that helps
Niki
p.s. the charms are gorgeous over there, I'm really hooked

OMG - So excited now. I have the Mickey head with the while crystal ears but no other Disney ones as yet. Hope I can hold on til next year when we go! Thanks for telling me where to get them - I thought it might turn into a mission but it is going to be so easy - too easy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter