Chamilia beads at the Parks

the.leonhardts

Mouseketeer
We arrive in Disney in one week. :goodvibes My daughter wants to start a Chamilia bracelet for her Christmas present. Are the beads in the Parks different than the ones Chamilia has online? Are there any Park exclusive beads?

Thanks, much!!

Judy

Nope...all the same ones. And I think they sell out of them quickly. There was not a lot of variety & I had a hard time finding the one I wanted. Check out Miss Chamilia for your daughter. They have Minnie & Mickey beads. Perfect for my 10 & 8 year olds.

I would recommend starting her bracelet before the trip and maybe just buying one or two beads in the parks. You will probably be able to find a better deal on the bracelet locally than you will at Disney, and there is nothing in the parks that you can not find elsewhere.

Appreciate the info and the advice! My daughter is a college student -- so the Miss Chamilia line probably isn't for her - but we will check it out. She does want to take some charms back for her roomates -- they both have Pandora/Chamilia style bracelets. But, we're thinking we'll order them online if we can't find them in the parks. She's home for a month -- lots of time.

Judy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter