• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chamila beads?

CJinMD

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there is anyway to get the cruise charms not on the boat without paying crazy eBay prices? Thanks!

Hi. I am going to the Med the end of May. I will be happy to get your charms for you. Let me know what you want. I have several and they are all really cute!

Are there more than one choice of charms on the ships?? I was just planning on getting the cruise ship one... But heck, if there are more, I will plan on getting a couple!

Are there more than one choice of charms on the ships?? I was just planning on getting the cruise ship one... But heck, if there are more, I will plan on getting a couple!

There used to be 4 different charms, but when we were on the Fantasy a few weeks ago I was told that the plain DCL logo bead (second from left in the photo on the Disney Cruise Line Blog) is no longer available. I asked the CM whether they were just out of that bead or whether it was truly no longer available, and she said that she wasn't 100% sure about the other ships, but that the Fantasy would not be getting more. I had been torn between that bead and the cruise ship logo bead, so I just bought the latter instead. It was a harder decision than I thought it would be, because they're all really cute!

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/2013/03/disney-cruise-line-exclusive-chamilia-beads/

FYI - the first one (life ring with logo dangler) has tiny red stones on the logo. Well these come off. We are on the second bead like this. We were able to exchange the first one. Will try again this year in December.

Dang, so it seems that there is a very limited choice on the ships. I'll be on the Wonder, so I am guessing I'll probably have one to choose from. ha.

Dang, so it seems that there is a very limited choice on the ships. I'll be on the Wonder, so I am guessing I'll probably have one to choose from. ha.

There were lots of beads (Disney and non-Disney), but only the three DCL-specific beads. You can only buy those on the ships.

I'll be on the Wonder next month so I am *crossing my fingers* that all 4 will be available.

I didn't get my charm on my cruise last week, because I cheap and didn't know they were exclusive to the ships (i was going to try to find one cheaoer online), but a wonderful cruiser I met in our Facebook group was doing a B2B and I facebooked her and she was kind enough to get me a charm!! I mailed her a check and she mailed out my charm!! I am eternally grateful to her! Hopefully if you cannot take a cruise I the near future, you will find someone like my lifesaver- that's what I call the woman who got me my charm ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter