• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chai Tea Latte from Panera Bread

Shutterbug

Some Say........
A coworker got me hooked on this stuff. Thank goodness its kind of expensive or else I'd be drinking it all the time :teeth:

I never tried theirs. Does it come in a fat-free version? Starbucks' chai lattes are really yummy but like you, I try to steer clear of them at least most of the time.

I make Chai sometimes. Some very nice Indian people once showed me how. I make a weeks worth and keep it in the fridge (I make it extra strong and add boiling water when I drink it hot or ice when cold). But I stop by Starbucks for an extra strong (7 pump), no water, non fat, extra hot, Venti Chai once a week as a special treat. Yummy.

I love Chai Tea Lattes from Panera. You may just have tempted me to get one today. They are best when you drink them there from the big mugs, with cinnamon and nutmeg. Yummy!

Denae

They opened a panera bread in my area almost a year ago and I still haven't tried it, but I want to! How are the sandwiches? Is it moderately priced?

I tried one once and didn't like it. Too much nutmeg or something.

thatchicktrish said:
They opened a panera bread in my area almost a year ago and I still haven't tried it, but I want to! How are the sandwiches? Is it moderately priced?

Panera Bread is awesome! Check out their website: www.panerabread.com

They have detailed descriptions of their menu complete with nutrition info.

Melrosgirl said:
Panera makes great chai. I'm not a fan of Starbucks chai though.

I'm just the opposite. I cant stand anyone else's Chai Tea Latte BUT Starbucks!! Wish I had one now!

I'm a huge Chai fan. Have been for about 5 years. I do enjoy starbucks, but my new favorite is the one at Borders Cafe. However I get starbucks b/c you can get skim or 2% milk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter