chadwick's has started the free gift w/ any purchase again

I just talked to a nice rep and asked her what size the quilt was as it doen't say. she couldn't get it to come up then she said. Oh it is a free gift with a phone order, Well lucky me lol. She ended up giving me the code so I could finish my order on line, so here it is Oh ya the quilt is 50x60.
quilt, 2154-32727-176
thanks for fixing the clock code also. I am going to go back and edit my first posting so we have all the numbers there.

It will only let me use one code at a time. Anyone else successfully use more than one?

It won't let me order any of the free stuff without entering my blue catalog code- the catalog I got at home was for the pink pullover. Can someone share their code for either the watch set or scrapbook case?

Thanks-Donna

mum of two pirates said:
I just talked to a nice rep and asked her what size the quilt was as it doen't say. she couldn't get it to come up then she said. Oh it is a free gift with a phone order, Well lucky me lol. She ended up giving me the code so I could finish my order on line, so here it is Oh ya the quilt is 50x60.
quilt, 2154-327-176
thanks for fixing the clock code also. I am going to go back and edit my first posting so we have all the numbers there.

The quilt Code doesn't have as many numbers as the rest of them? :confused3
Did it work okay for you?

If only we could get a free shipping code. We would have it made.

LetsgoDisney! said:
It won't let me order any of the free stuff without entering my blue catalog code- the catalog I got at home was for the pink pullover. Can someone share their code for either the watch set or scrapbook case?

Thanks-Donna

You can just hit "next" on that page. You do not have to enter a blue catalog code.

maggie

I've done this before, but this time it isn't working. Anyone have any luck? I keep getting $0s

I don't think it is going to let you add more than one free gift at a time.

Wednesday, I ordered the Scoop neck Tee 2141-088615-1112 for $4.49 and got the Pullover for free, Shipping was $4.99 for a total $9.48!
Today i ordered the craft bag, i almost forgot about it, again ordering the scoop neck tee in a different color, same shipping price, same total!
What an awesome deal! Tempted to go back and get the watch and bracelet. hmmm
It wouldn't let me stack and it will all come up zero's and error messages if you try, one free item per order. But still for 10 bucks, what a deal!
I couldn't find any free shipping codes either.
Thanks "mum of two pirates", my bargain mentor!!

Just wanted to let you guys know I ordered and had no problums other than I could only order one free gift but it was still cheaper than getting the craft case in the store. I orderd the make-up case and bag for $2.99 as I wanted one before but didn't want to order all the other stuff to get it. have a great day. Mum of two pirates pirate: pirate:

It won't let me order any of the free gifts without the blue catalog code. When I try to bypass that the free gift comes up full price! :confused3

Oh, never mind! I see that although the price is shown on the description page it still comes up free in my basket! :blush:

Well, the free quilt is in my cart but I can't check out. I keep getting the error messages and it makes everything zero. I only used the one code, but it still won't work. :confused3

Don't forget to go through my points it may not be many points at only 2 points per dollar but it adds up, and every little bit helps

jcemom said:
Well, the free quilt is in my cart but I can't check out. I keep getting the error messages and it makes everything zero. I only used the one code, but it still won't work. :confused3

You need to put the code in the item # box and not the coupon code box.

Maggie

Anyone have any additional codes for free items? I would love to get the one for the LCD phone. :cool1:

Thanks for posting these!

I hope everyone has gotten the glich worked out and has gotten there orders inn. I was thinking that the phone might be a frree gift when you order by phone? As I don't remember ever getting a code for it the last two times we did this eather. I will call again later today when I have time and see if I can finaggle a code out of someone. I tried the free shipping but they said only one code, if I wanted to give up the craft bag I could have free shipping, whats the point in that. have a great day everyone. Mum of two pirates pirate: pirate:

WOW! For a grand total of $27.19 (3 separate orders, including S&H :earsgirl: ) I was able to purchase for myself a much need pair of slippers, 2 new pairs of earrings, getting a free watch and bracelet, a set of three travel bags, and a great pink fleece pullover for my niece for Christmas.

So to help out those who have helped me, try this offer: BrylaneHome has a catalog and website. Free with any purchase is a nifty three piece travel set. Use promo code BHBAGB1

I'm going to try it now! Good luck!

I can't get it to work. I keep getting red error messages when I try to checkout. What am I doing wrong?

I do have a blue catalog # because I get their catalog. I did place an order and got the free pink pullover but I couldn't get any of the other free stuff. I don't mind ordering a second time if someone could help me add all the free stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter