ceremony music??

Tink&PirateMama

queen mamadalla is what they call me... they being
Hi Everyone, I have yet another question:)

What ceremony music did you chose? I'm going to be at the WP, so I'm really curious what people did, and if they used the organist along with the violinist (those both come with the escape), and if so, what music. I thought I read somewhere that CDs could be used at the WP too.

I really don't want to do a traditional wedding march or anything (it's not really me!)... but I can't imagine what else would sound good on an organ. I am not sure if I can substitute it. I actually REALLY love this song "My one and only love" by Louis Armstrong, but it's a bit long to walk down the isle too... unless they started it early.

Thanks for any suggestions!!

I walked down the aisle to Danielle's Wings from Ever After (played on CD) and I gave the organist the sheet music for Bryan Adams "Everything I do" for the bridal party and it sounded beautiful. My father who passed away took me to see Robin Hood Prince of Thieves in the theater so that was my little tribute to him. If I didn't go with Danielle's Wings I was debating between Canon in D (traditional) or Wunderkind from Chronicles of Narnia (I loved this and found sheet music but thought it was a little too non traditional)

I walked down the aisle to Danielle's Wings from Ever After (played on CD) and I gave the organist the sheet music for Bryan Adams "Everything I do" for the bridal party and it sounded beautiful. My father who passed away took me to see Robin Hood Prince of Thieves in the theater so that was my little tribute to him. If I didn't go with Danielle's Wings I was debating between Canon in D (traditional) or Wunderkind from Chronicles of Narnia (I loved this and found sheet music but thought it was a little too non traditional)

Thanks! It's good to know that this is an option for me too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter