Ceramic Cruise Ship

mm126

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how I can purchase a ceramic cruise ship? We were recently on the Wonder and NOW my son has decided that's all he really wanted and of course we didn't buy it. Is there any way to purchase merchandise from the shops on board on line?

mm126,
Not sure of the answer to your question, but I'd be happy to pick one up for you when we take our April 24th Magic Cruise if you want(don't know if it would be any different then the one they sell on the "Wonder"). Just pm me...
Laura

mm126,

I would also be happy to get one for you. We will be on the Wonder but not until June 20th. If you can wait that long, I'd be happy to get one for you. Just let me know!!!

but leaving tomorrow. PM me your address and the exact description of the item by midnight tonight, and i will get it for you.

is BY FAR my most favored DCL possession.

(Hope you are able to get one, but I'm sure you will because it sounds like many here are willing to help out) :wave:

I guess you can purchase these onboard? How much are they?

Willie

I believe the resin ship is about $25.00 and yes you can purchase them on the Magic or Wonder in Mickey Mates.

MJ

Thanks for all your replies and offers to purchase this for me! I was hoping to put it in my son's Easter basket.

MMouss37...thanks for the pictures - that's exactly what I am looking for. The cost, as I remember was $28.00.

EmmasGrammy...I may take you up on your offer to purchase this in June and will PM you if need be.

Lindababe...looks like I missed you. Hope you have a WONDERful time!

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter