Central Floridians with Dogs...

ducklite

<font color=teal>Take the Poly, it's fabulous!<br>
Thursday night my dog began to act a little more nuerotic than usual. He's been doing a lot of pacing, hanging around by the front door (he doesn't want/need to go for a walk), and just having a hard time being still. Last night he was up pacing around my bedroom half the night.

I spoke to a friend this morning who has two dogs, and she has noticed similar behaviors with hers as well.

How have your dogs been?

(Want to clarify, there seems to be nothing wrong with my dog medically--he is eating/drinking and "going" the same as usual. He has no tender spots on his body, and other than the agitation is fine.)

Thursday night my dog began to act a little more nuerotic than usual. He's been doing a lot of pacing, hanging around by the front door (he doesn't want/need to go for a walk), and just having a hard time being still. Last night he was up pacing around my bedroom half the night.

ouu thats spooky, we know animals often do that before a disaster, but everything appears to be fine down there.

Well I don't live in Florida, but I can tell you that dogs here in Virginia are acting the same way! Full moon? Cooler nights? I don't know...sorta weird.

Well I don't live in Florida, but I can tell you that dogs here in Virginia are acting the same way! Full moon? Cooler nights? I don't know...sorta weird.

Hmm.. maybe. It hasn't really cooled down much around here yet (it was 91 when I left work around 5:30 yesterday. :scared: He hasn't been like this with a full moon before. :confused3

Maybe he smells something. I had a hound that would do that when he could smell certain animals outside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter