Centerpieces

PinkCindere11a

Can't Wait to Be King
We found our centerpieces, but we would still like to add some floral to them.
Did anyone work with Disney Florist and give them part of the centerpiece?
I was just wondering if they would still set the whole piece up or if they charge a fee.

Thank you.

We are brining our own centerpieces, but we are having Disney Floral add rose petals to the table. Originally, we were told there would be a fee OR someone from my wedding could set the centerpieces up before the ceremony. Then we were told we'd only have to pay the fee if Disney puts 3 or more things that are not Disney Floral (for example, centerpieces, place cards, favors and other items not purchased through Disney). So, I am not sure what the correct answer is. Hopefully someone can clear this up for us :confused3

We are brining our own centerpieces, but we are having Disney Floral add rose petals to the table. Originally, we were told there would be a fee OR someone from my wedding could set the centerpieces up before the ceremony. Then we were told we'd only have to pay the fee if Disney puts 3 or more things that are not Disney Floral (for example, centerpieces, place cards, favors and other items not purchased through Disney). So, I am not sure what the correct answer is. Hopefully someone can clear this up for us :confused3

It is my understanding that Disney will not set centerpieces. There is a concern that if something happens to them, then they are now responsible for replacing it. My understanding is that the (3) or more items refer to favors, placecards or other small items that would be placed at each place setting and it does not included centerpieces. By choosing to bring in my own centerpieces then I would have to have someone from my wedding party or a guest to set them during the pre-reception. I would check with your EM to make sure this is correct.

It is my understanding that Disney will not set centerpieces. There is a concern that if something happens to them, then they are now responsible for replacing it. My understanding is that the (3) or more items refer to favors, placecards or other small items that would be placed at each place setting and it does not included centerpieces. By choosing to bring in my own centerpieces then I would have to have someone from my wedding party or a guest to set them during the pre-reception. I would check with your EM to make sure this is correct.

Thanks for the reply. That does sound right!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter