Cell phones and water bottles

Richard Costa

Earning My Ears
Hi, two last questions (I hope) before we head down on Saturday.
1. Am I correct that you can bring in our own water bottles to the parks?
2. Does Disney have anything for cell phones and water rides? Funny, but normally for any other company I would assume not and bring my own bag, but Disney is so attentive to detail, I thought it was worth asking the question.

Thanks.

You can bring water bottles in.

There aren't many water rides. Kali River Rapids has free lockers you're welcome to leave your phone in. Other than that, bring a plastic bag, not just for rides but also for rain!

1. Yes it is ok
2. Not really. Bring a plastic bag. There are lockers at the front of the parks and Kali River Rapids.

We bring a ziploc sandwich bag for our phones (iPhone 5c) and just stick them in our pockets on wet rides or in the rain. Kali you can get soaked, but I haven't gotten very wet on any other rides just a little splash.

We put anything that needs to stay dry, whether in pockets or purses, in Ziplock bags. DH and my teen boys put their wallets and phones in Ziplocks before putting them in their pockets. Everything in my canvas purse goes into Ziplocks - my phone, my little wallet that holds park tickets, money and credit cards, a little kit with lip balm, sunscreen, etc. It's an easy way to keep everything organized and dry in the rain or on water rides. I even keep a Ziplock full of extra Ziplocks!

My husband just leaves his cell phone in the room and I take mine since neither one of us wears a watch so it's our timepiece. I just put the phone in my small, non waterproof bag and it's been fine on everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter