cell phone signal booster??

PUZZLDY5

DIS Veteran
We are moving to an area where our cell phone signal is sketchy at best. Anybody have any suggestions on how I should go about fixing this. Short of changing providers. Do they even sell something I can use in my house that would help this problem?

Go to Radio Shack's website and search ' zBoost '.

I've never used these products but I ran across them when doing some work for RS. The reviews seem good.

We switched to Verizon specifically because they carry a booster like this. We got rid of our house phone, which saved us $$. The only time it's a pain is the few times a year our cable internet goes down, since the booster runs off the router. We've been VERY happy with it :) !

Terri

It depends on your carrier.
On a phone board, Sprint will give people an Airrave (sp) and waive the monthly fee if the signal is poor. It ties into the broadband and uses the Internet for the signal.

It depends on your carrier.
On a phone board, Sprint will give people an Airrave (sp) and waive the monthly fee if the signal is poor. It ties into the broadband and uses the Internet for the signal.

i think every carrier has it...

att has one too... Sprint, Verizon from the above post...

:goodvibes
my friend installed a cell phone signal booster and he told me it is uesful. and then i boought one, it really worked well with my htc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter